User Information collection and its use
- In order to provide a personalised browsing experience Arohha may require you to complete a registration form in order to seek some information and details such as customer name, email address, account password, phone number and shipping address . When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by arohha.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner. Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by arohha.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- To extend this personalized experience Arohha may track the IP address of a user's computer and save certain information on your system in the form of cookies..Cookies is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser which enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. A user has the option of accepting or declining the cookies of this website by changing the settings of your browser.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with arohha.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
Utilization of user information
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. The personal information provided by the users to will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. Information of a general nature may however be revealed to external parties.
- Every effort will be made to keep the information provided by users in a safe manner, the information will be displayed on the website will be done so only after obtaining consent from the users. Any user browsing the site generally is not required to disclose his identity or provide any information about him/her, it is only at the time of registration you will be required to furnish the details in the registration form.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:A full user always has the option of not providing the information which is not mandatory. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and IEIL assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements.This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- Arohha.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from arohha.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address:email@example.com